Our job openings change frequently, so please check back often to see current job openings available through All Purpose Staffing.
Machine Operator ($16/hr) - Tampa, Florida
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Tampa, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Machine operating: 3 years (Required)
Order Puller ($15/hr) - Fort Pierce, Florida
Our client is looking for people to work as an order puller in their Fort Pierce warehouse. Prior forklift or stand-up electric pallet jack is required. This is a physical position, lots of standing on your feet, moving all the time, very fasted paced. Candidates must be willing to work hard for 8-12 hours a day. Pallet jack and or forklift experience needed.
Monday to Friday 3PM until finished.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area Qualifications High School diploma or equivalent.
- Min 6 months of general work experience
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to repetitively lift to 50lbs Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs.) above shoulder height without assistance.
- Consistent kneeling, squatting, and reaching above the head.
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Forklift Operator ($16/hr) - Tampa, Florida
***CANDIDATES MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH WEEKLY SCHEDULE CHANGES AS NEEDED @ 12 HOURS/DAY; OT AS NEEDED **
2-2-3 Rotating schedule — 1st SHIFT (6:00 AM – 6:30 PM) — The schedule is a rotating shift.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FORKLIFT OPERATOR EXPERIENCE.
Experience operating double forks is a plus.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process. Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available. Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed. Visually inspect production run and document results. Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area. Responsible for moving product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles. • Operate industrial vehicles and equipment. • Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area. • Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks. • Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures. • Move product and/or materials manually as required.
- 2+ year prior production/warehouse/forklift experience
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail. • Forklift certification is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- 12-hour shift
- Day shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Landfill Workers ($18/hr) - Felda, Florida
Our client is looking for people to work in their landfill in Felda, Florida. The hours are 7:00am to 4:00pm (may be some Saturday work).
This is for IMMEDIATE hire.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Performs general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to:
- lifting and moving materials
- loading and unloading vehicles
- digging and refilling holes and other activities in a helping or assisting mode
- Conducts other duties and tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or G.E.D, and zero to four years previous experience
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds most of the work day
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.)
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements occasionally.
Wood Fabricator ($18-$21/hr) - Jacksonville, Florida
We have a client looking for an experienced Wood Fabricator to work in their manufacturing facility on Beaver Street.
This is a Temp to Hire opportunity to work with a long established and growing company.
The ideal candidate will have worked with subtractive manufacturing/ CNC milling.
Two to 5 years’ experience operating the following machines Beam Saw, Routers, Edge Bander, Vertical Point-to-Point, Dowelling machine, and 5-Axis point-to-point.
We are looking for candidates who can “hit the ground running”.
Also, attached are screening questions. Please include these responses when submitting candidates.
In addition to the information in the job description, candidates presented for consideration must:
- Be able to work Monday – Friday, shift typically begins at 6am (Currently shift is Monday – Thursday 6am-4:30pm; however, this could change at any time.)
- Be able to work overtime when necessary
- Must possess the ability to understand written instructions
- Be able to read blueprints & shop drawings
- Be able to read and properly use a tape measure
- Possess the ability to work on a computer (logging on/off work orders)
- Must be a team player
- Be dependable
- Possess good communication skills and good listening skills
- Be willing to learn and be trainable/teachable
- Be able to meet the physical demands as outlined in the job description (position requires constant movement: bending, lifting, moving materials)
Valid driver’s license will be required to operate forklift and pallet truck (this is a desirable qualification, not a requirement for interview)
All candidates selected for interview will be required to take an Industrial Skills Test (written).
Condo Facilities Maintenance person $18/hr - Jacksonville, Florida
Condominium development needs an experienced maintenance technician with experience working with irrigation systems. Respnsibilies include but are mot limited to: picking up trash around the condos, changing light bulbs, keeping the club house clean, etc.
You must be able to repair sprinkler systems
This job requires a clean background and drug screening
You will need your own reliable transportation for this position.
Golf course Maintenance Worker $16/hour - Hilliard, Florida
We have a client looking for people to work at their golf course facility located near the FL/GA border. These are F/T positions, Monday to Friday from 6:00AM-3:30PM that start next Tuesday.
You will be responsible for:
Hand raking and mechanical raking of bunkers, weeding and mowing areas around tees and banks. Prior experience is a a plus but not necessary as our client will train people to do the jobs listed as well as others as they settle in to the position.
You must have your own reliable transportation for this position.
Please call our office at 904 527-8010 for more information.
Warehouse Associate $14/hour - Jacksonville, Florida
We have a client looking for two people to work as receiver/scanner in their warehouse on the Southside of Jacksonville.
No experience as a receiver/scanner needed.
You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly over the course of an 8 hour shift
Hours are Monday to Friday 7:15am to 4pm
You will need your own reliable transportation for this position
Electric Pallet Jack Operator/$15/hour - Jacksonville, Florida
We have a client looking for an experienced electric pallet jack (walkie-rider) operator to work in their warehouse located on the Southside of Jacksonville
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Report to workstation no later than 7:15am unless otherwise stipulated.
· Be able to work individually or as a team.
· Drive Forklift or Pallet jack.
· Lift cartons that may exceed 50 LBS.
· Move Pallets from location to location as directed.
· Load Pallets for shipping, unload pallets from containers.
· Always be vigilant of surroundings ensuring safety of oneself and other employees.
You must be experienced on this type of equipment:. Please review this video and contact us if you’re proficient on this piece of equipment:
· Ability to stand for upward to 4 hours continuously
· Bend, kneel and squat
· Lift up to 50 lbs
· Occasionally use a box cutter and tape gun in a repetitive motion.
· Work overtime as needed
Knowledge and Skills
Must have two years of electric pallet jack experience
• Read, speak and understand the English language
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Must be able to do basic math
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Commercial Roofer starting at $18/hour - Jacksonville, Florida
Large commercial roofing client is looking a roofer with experience working on flat roofs.
Pay will start at $18 and will go higher based on your experience
Must be comfortable working in high places.
These is a F/T opportunity available for immediate start:
Hours are 6:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
You will need your own reliable transportation.
Trash Collector/Multiple locations $17.50/hour
Ride on the back of commercial garbage truck helping collect trash, recycling, and yard waste. Job starts @ 5:00AM and goes until the route is finished. Job pays overtime after 40 hours.
***THESE ARE FULL TIME POSITIONS WITH TEMP TO HIRE POTENTIAL***
We are accepting applications to fill several of these potions asap.
***WE WILL BE HIRING THE FIRST QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR IMMEDIATE START***
We then will create a waiting for our next openings, which we are always getting.