Our job openings change frequently, so please check back often to see current job openings available through All Purpose Staffing.
Warehouse Display Packer (First and Second Shift)
Client needs to people to work in their climate controlled warehouse as a display packer on their second shift. Hours are from 3:30PM-Midnight Monday to Friday.
You will need your own transportation for this position.
**We also need a person for the first shift as well (Pays $11.50/hour) **
These jobs are for immediate hire.
Trash Collector (Multiple locations (Pay varies depending on location):
Ride on the back of commercial garbage truck helping collect trash, recycling, and yard waste. Job starts @ 5:00AM and goes until the route is finished. Job pays overtime after 40 hours.
***THESE ARE FULL TIME POSITIONS WITH TEMP TO HIRE POTENTIAL***
We are accepting applications to fill several of these potions asap.
***WE WILL BE HIRING THE FIRST QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR IMMEDIATE START***
We then will create a waiting for our next openings, which we are always getting.
We have multiple clients looking for general laborers. Jobs range from $11.50 to $15/ hour and include the following positions:
General Labor (site cleanup, construction helpers, etc.), warehouse, custodial, landscaping and hotel housekeepers plus others
You will need your own transportation for all of these jobs.
Medical Assistant (PRN). St Augustine:
Our client is looking for a Medical Assistant to work out of their facility in St. Augustine.
- Taking vital signs
- Making room assignments
- Providing medical treatment such as injectable, EKG and viral swabs.
Understanding of and ability to execute insurance verification and lookup is a huge plus as the ideal candidate will be able to work the front desk as well as perform their medical assistant duties.
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant.
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Some weekends are required.
We have a several commercial and residential painting clients looking for skilled painters to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings, and other surfaces.
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g., plaster)
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Must have your own tools
- Must have your own transportation
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Good basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail